Mining Farm

Introducing you to the next-generation Crypto Mining platform.

💲 How does it generate revenue?

Hashcat is a Mining Farm, generates hashpower and mines the most profitable cryptocurrency with which re-buys HashCat (HASH) Token and distributes among stakers.

Electricity and Maintenance

Electricity is paid with mining revenue before distributing hash among stakers. The price per kWh is about 0.08$. Maintenance and Internet are included in the 20% fee for the growing & maintenance program of the mining farm.

💱 Fees

At every injection of HASH into the Farming Contract, 20% of Injected Tokens will be sent to the Farm Expansion Wallet (0xAF76FDe958E4FF47fc7b1b9FD116dBDF405930b2) while the remaining 80% will be distributed among stakers.